May 12, 2008

Kurtz on Chuck Todd


I have become quite fond of Chuck Todd, in fact I find him and his brain incredibly sexy.

On a purely sexist level...His facial hair is great too.

Howie Kurtz waxes poetic today in a lengthy WaPo article about the man behind the numbers at MSNBC's political news division. We don't get his hunches, we get the numbers. His blog First Read is good too..putting out updates twice a day, and even occasionally on the weekends.

Full disclosure: He is married to the Dem that was Jim Webb's communications director in his campaign in VA.

Now, if they would just dump Tweety's ass and put Chuckie in his place, I would be much happier with their lineup.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.