May 6, 2008

Well, we are going to Trial...

Today, I had my hearing in front of the Workers Compensation Board here in SoCal. The judge was a nice guy, roly-poly little thing, that said he saw merit in both sides of the case..so I now get to represent myself in a trial against my W/C insurance carrier. They of course are using a real lawyer.

If I was smart, I would try to find an attorney to take my case.

No one has ever accused me of being smart. A smart-ass but not smart. It's pretty cut and dry, this case...the insurance company has bias and is using a technicality to keep me from seeing a Doctor I legally chose, that will decide my fate.

They want me to see a doctor of their choosing..who is as conservative as they come. Mine, of course is the most liberal guy in SoCal and these facts are not in dispute.

When I had a real job,back in the day, I represented my employer in a few small claims cases...which I never lost. Perhaps I am being a bit too cocky and should hand this sucker over to a real attorney. But I probably won't...being a cocky bitch and all.

The W/C advocate said I have all my ducks in a row and I should go for it. The insurance company lawyer is using a law he can't even quote to me, or it's fucking meaning...and...he called his client during a break to try to get them to back off. This tells me he isn't standing on real firm ground.

June 4th will be judgment day for moi...Buddha better be in my corner. I know I never write about personal shit here, but baby...this is a big friggin deal. I have to call some departments of the W/C division, because they dropped the ball by not updating my liberal doctors address in their system..I can subpoena witnesses, but the judge asked me not to do that...he said a letter from them will do..

I will think on this shit for awhile...and let you, my dear readers know how it turns out.

Pray for me..if you don't pray..hell, keep me in your thoughts. The insurance company has done nothing but fuck with me for two damn years..its time I win a round. :)

Plus, my cocky ass loves a good fight.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.