Jun 19, 2008

Don't forget..tomorrow Scotty McClellan is on the Hill!


It starts bright and early here on the left coast..7am. CSPAN will be covering it live both on tv and their online site.

Look, I don't have much faith that he will give up any real juicy tidbits, but one can hope for such bounties and watching it will at least provide a break from the election bullshit that all the 24 hour news stations are giving us at this point.

Dipshit will be appearing in front of the House Judiciary committee, which is chaired by John Conyers. They also will most likely provide streaming video.

You can't bitch about it if you don't watch it! That's my story and I am sticking to it. ;p

Graphic by the multi-talented Dark Black.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.