Jun 1, 2008

Sweet Jesus in a speedo...where does Hillary find these people?



"the Democrats are throwing the election away, for what, an inadequate black male? Who would not have been running if it had not been a white woman that was running for president."

Harriet Christian is the woman's name in the video. What. A. Fucking. Wingnut. And she purports to be on our side my dear reader.

H/T to SteveO at Bring it On! for finding this...I was wondering if anyone captured this wingnut on film as I heard her incessant screaming yesterday as I watched the Rules Committee's 'meeting'.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.