Jul 10, 2008

Phil Gramm: A nation of whiners


That Phil Gramm is a bag of batshit is obvious. To that end, when he states we are a nation of whiners and its only a "mental recession", what the fuck would he know about stressing out over the cost of gas or the rising food prices m'dear reader? Not.A.Damn.Thing. Phil brought us the Enron Loophole folks..His direct quote:

"We have sort of become a nation of whiners. You just hear this constant whining, complaining about a loss of competitiveness, America in decline."


Phil the fuckwit Gramm is part of the problem and to actually be so stupid as to wax poetic about how the majority of American's aren't 'really' suffering, that it's all in their 'head' shouldn't suprise anyone. The man represents the top one or two percent of Americans. Gramm is the author of many of the bills which have deregulated the banking, finance and energy industries.

Weathervane McCain got himself a genuine 'elitest' in Philly Gramm. I hope he chokes on what that batshit crazy bastard said. Of course Johnny disavowed Gramm's comments thusly:

"I don’t agree with Sen. Gramm," he said. "I believe the person in Michigan that just lost his job isn’t suffering from a mental recession. I believe the mother ... who is trying to get enough money to educate her children, isn’t whining. America is in great difficulty.

"Phil Gramm does not speak for me," McCain said. "I speak for me. I strongly disagree."


The hell he doesn't Johnny. He is your economic advisor dude. Gramm also stands by his remarks per WaPo. In Gramm's world no one is suffering and stressing the fuck out..unless of course its about Wall St and the Dow taking a shit..that would be suffering wouldn't it?

If that was all I had to worry about..I would be doing it in Monaco, whilst laying on the beach.

Fuck Phil Gramm..hard.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.