Jul 23, 2008

The war against Cali's Workers Compensation system..

Just an update m'dear readers..The insurance company will NOT be appealing the judges ruling that allows me to see the QME Doctor of my choice.

Can I get a friggin AMEN?? This keeps my 'streak' alive..every time I have represented myself or the company I worked for in court..we/I have won. Not bad for a junior college graduate who majored in..cough..psychology.

Not braggin' mind you, just stating a fact. ;>) Perry Mason ain't got nuthin on me.

I am off to L.A. now, to see another doctor and with my back in bad shape lately, I ain't looking forward to this drive one iota.

Have a good day, don't let the bastards get ya down and by all means..bitch your ass off by speaking truth to power.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.