Jul 3, 2008

Winning a battle in the war against Cali's Workers Compensation

Today was the last day for the Judge to rule on my case regarding seeing the QME of my choice. He is the guy that will determine the extent of my disability and W/C has to accept his finding.

You might recall I represented myself in court..

I won.

But what remains to be seen is if the assholes at the insurance company will appeal this verdict..you know they will..they would rather waste money than help me and end my nightmare.

But for today, its a small victory for me and my trashed back.

And don't ya know it made my day.

we now return you to our regularly scheduled bitching and moaning.... ;)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.