Aug 8, 2008

I used the treadmill tonight

I walked at one mph for 40 minutes. I covered a little over 6 tenths of a mile.

Thats progress I guess..

Also, I have a pedometer on my cell phone I have been using for about four days.. it covers all the time I walk off the treadmill during my entire day..from midnight to midnight.

So far today I have covered 6 tenths of a mile outside the treadie...

Yesterday I walked a full TWO miles off the treadie according to my cellphone's pedometer.

Now that's progress!

Tomorrow a whole hour on the treadie..onward and upward! ;)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.