Aug 25, 2008

Video and Text of Michelle Obama's speech.


It can be found here (scoll down for the text of her speech). Its quite moving. I really like to listen to her, she is one good lady that has my utmost respect for how she has lived her life. She is quite the speaker too as far as I am concerned. I might not support her spouse for President 100%, but I do respect her 100%.

As a woman of color (the color brown), as an American, I am proud as fucking punch of what Michelle Obama has accomplished in her own right. To come from a hard-working family, who's father went to work every single fucking day with MS for thirty years, she was raised right...and continues to do right. I love this woman, and I hope she can convince me to vote for her husband. If anyone can do it...Michelle Obama can.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.