Aug 7, 2008

The treadmill from hell.


As promised by Sears...my treadie was delivered Wed.

But..it was NOT assembled. The sub-contracting fools...don't DO that. I screamed, cried, cajoled, threatened, berated and generally made a pain-in-the-ass of myself but to no avail..

Sears was promptly called and many back and forth calls ensued over the course of my day and when I thought I would perish from a heart attack or stroke..

I pulled out my zen...and went to my happy place. Ok, not really my happy place as I couldn't bear to start drinking at 10am...it just not done ya know in proper circles, unless it's a football sunday (which it wasn't). Besides I had to keep my wits about me.

The treadmill from hell should be assembled as of 5:30-6:00 pm today. I will have to suffer the cruel interruption to my political psyche as a male will then proceed to assemble said treadmill which he swears will only take him half a hour, during Countdown.

Sigh..

I am up at the buttcrack of dawn as you can tell by this post time...so I will tackle watching that fucktard Morning Joe and greet the dawn hoping for a better ending than yesterday.

Buddy Guy was fantastic...and a wonderful 72-year old man that knows how to 'get down', get funky and get busy. The taping was all I thought it could be and more. He did about an hours worth that took two hours to film. It will be shown in October sometime..I will let ya know folks..

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.