Sep 11, 2008

A noun, a verb and 9/11 ™


KO's Special Comment on McCain, Osama, 9/11 and their bullshittery.



I realize what day this is...and what it means to millions of people, including me. Although I did not lose a friend or loved one...I believe we all lost a little bit of ourselves on that day.

But that doesn't give the Rethugs the right to use this day for personal, political gain. Those fucking bastards would sell their mothers soul for the power of elected office. Hell, they would sell their own souls to get elected.

To fearmonger, using images of the horror of 9/11, is wrong and propaganda at its worst. John McCain, I am looking at you, you gigantic bag of sheep shit...

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.~Benjamin Franklin 1775

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.