Sep 11, 2008

Rachel Maddow beats Larry King


In her new time slot, Maddow has beaten ol Larry in the coveted 25-54 demographic.

No shit, is this supposed to be news? Who in their correct frame of mind would watch Larry freaking King over Rachel Maddow?

The TVNewser post goes on to point out what Rachel won't be tackling, tv journalism issues. It seems she doesn't own a television. From the writeup:

Maddow won't touch the turmoil, saying she doesn't follow media issues. She might be the only TV talk show host who doesn't own a television - she hasn't since she left her folks' house to attend Stanford University. "It's not like 'Oh, I am too righteous for television.' I have a constitutional weakness in which I am very easily distracted by flashing lights. If there is a TV on in the room, I can't have a conversation with you. I won't eat, I won't sleep, I'll just meld with my couch."
Damn, I would curl up and start mumbling to myself without my talking box. Seriously...

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.