Sep 26, 2008

You know its going to be a bad day when your bank goes belly up.


As mine did Thursday. Washington Mutual, or WaMu as they liked to be known, finally took a shit and was basically sold for nothing to JP Morgan-Chase.

I hate Chase. With a passion usually reserved for child molesters and rapists. Lets just say they screwed me and didn't kiss me first ok?

So, instead of just leaving my money where it was, which was my plan all along, I now have to pick a new bank to put my meager checking account.

Fuck that sucks..

And now, the financial meltdown hits home for me...and I really don't like it one damn bit.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.