Oct 10, 2008

For the love of Gawd...


Utah Savage has slapped me upside the head with one of those infernal meme's. Gawd, I hate those things, but I love her...so I will oblige her.

Clothes-I buy them where ever they are on SALE.

Furniture- I haven't bought furniture in years....I buy shit that lasts evidently.

Residence-I live in the San Joaquin valley, the reddest part of it, the south valley.

Favorite Book-I love every book I read. I usually read political fare. Recently Kevin Phillips has been my fav as he rips apart his former party...the Republicans. American Theocracy is a must read for anyone trying to understand the Rethug party.

Favorite Movie-Bull Durham

Favorite Music-Blues, Delta or Chicago style

Favorite TV show- Tie: Ugly Betty and Greys Anatomy..my guilty pleasure: Dancing with the Stars.

I will NOT however tag anyone else...so this meme will die!

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.