Oct 31, 2008

Happy birthday Bri....


My one and only spawn turns another year older today.

I had him when I was 12. Ok, 15 then. Would you believe 25?

It was always a trip to do Halloween and his birthday together. Hard to get original when at least half the celebration involves traisping up and down streets with hoards of screaming short people everywhere you look.

The other mothers got a break...I took usually 8-10 curtain climbers that were purported to be my son's friends tricking and then off to the cake and ice cream and presents extravaganza.

I don't miss those friggin days..really. No, really.

Ok, maybe a little bit. ;p

But I am glad he lives in his own humble abode..honest to gawd!

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.