Dec 18, 2008

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas-bring snow chains!





I took some photos but I can't find my cord to upload them to my computer. It snowed until the wee hours of the night. It was a friggin trip. The snow stuck for awhile then started melting away of course..but the whole event was great to watch from my warm perch in our room fifteen floors up.

Craps is a great game...if you want to give up your money real quick. I am going back to video poker today. ;) The roads out of town are still closed...thank gawd we don't leave till tomorrow!

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.