Jan 12, 2009

From our Dept of WTF?


I couldn't believe it. I thought perhaps it was the codeine cough medicine that was jerking me out. When I heard what The Shrub said in his cough...final Presser today about Katrina, I thought I was going to stroke the hell out.

First, he didn't even get the number of "people pulled off roofs right after the storm passed." correct..it took days and days for any federal help to get there. There were so many fuck ups by the Fed's, who can name them all in five minutes? The sumbitch outright lied about Katrina today in his press conference...may Gawd have mercy on his lying ass.

Bush's legacy will always be about Iraq, torture, loss of our constitutional rights and finally the worst...Katrina. Katrina was an abject failure of the highest order...on our own soil.

Watch Rachel and Jeb Horne tick off all the failures regarding FEMA and the Bush administration as a whole, when it comes to responding to Katrina, the levee's failing and 1800 people dying:



One friggin week left of this lying sack of sheep shit..one more week.

Going back to bed, my throat is killing me and I now have a headache from thinking about the horror that was..and sadly still is..Katrina and how The Shrub lied his ever-loving ass off about it today.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.