Jan 4, 2009

In case you are wondering where I have been...

Friday, my sista in San Diego called and told me she had an extra ticket to the Chargers-Colts playoff game for Saturday.

I jumped on it folks. I can not deny my love of football..and my hapless Chargers. Below are some of my photos of the tailgating party and the game. I know most folks that read this blog aren't into sports, but that said....I am and I know Randal is too.

The opposition warming up
The gratuitous cheerleader shot for Randal and any other guys that enjoy half dressed females shivering in the cold and damp weather.(click for much larger photo)
Since SD is a military town, the usual show of military force at all sporting events
The Dan Fouts and Lance Alworth flags flown proudly at the "Q"..two of the best AFL players evah!

I have more but that's enough for now...we will now resume our regular political bitching. Did ya miss me? ;)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.