Jan 25, 2009

Is the demise of the Lobbyist near?



I doubt it, in spite of Obama's decree....those fuckers will survive. The Rethugs will still be drawn to them like moths to a flame. Harry Reid still hearts them too hell, the old fuck defends them. Both parties covet them, lets not kid ourselves here.

But 2008 wasn't a good year for those carpetbagging assholes, and it makes me smile to know that. You can view the top 20 lobbying groups income comparison's for 08 and 07 here.

There are good lobbyists. But sadly there are more bad than good. That's the problem of course. The only way to clean them up is to get rid of them all....and that's too bad.

On a personal note...the doctors now say I have an antibiotic-resistant strain of strep. Say that real fast 4 times. ;) How they came to that conclusion is beyond me since all the fucking tests kept coming back negative for everything...

I am now on superdrugs that majorly fuck with the digestive system. Oh happy happy joy joy to that eh? Cure one ailment to the detriment of another part of the body. sigh.....

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.