Jan 27, 2009

Rover and his dilemma-Love it!


This drama unfolding with Krazy Karl just makes me friggin giddy! Executive Privilege just ain't what it used to be, is it Rover? To ask Obama's opinion is simply weird to me. ;p From TruthDig:
John Conyers, chair of the House Judiciary Committee, has just subpoenaed Karl Rove while investigating the politicization of the Justice Department and the political prosecution of former Alabama Gov. Don Siegelman. Rove previously invoked executive privilege to avoid congressional subpoenas. Conyers said in a press release: “I will carry this investigation forward to its conclusion, whether in Congress or in court. ... Change has come to Washington, and I hope Karl Rove is ready for it.”

Goodness!




Oh, and happy 50th birthday KO! ;)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.