Feb 20, 2009

Alan Keyes-"Obama is a radical communist"


The entire quote from the wingnut, per Khastv:
"Obama is a radical communist and I think it is becoming clear. That is what I told people in Illinois and now everybody realizes it is coming true. He is going to destroy this country and we are either going to stop him or the United States of America is going to cease to exist,"
Ain't that a freaking doozy? Jaysus Friggin Christ what a bag o' batshit Alan Keyes is. It gets worse m'dear reader. He is still preaching that Obama isn't a U.S. citizen. When the reporters snickered, he chastised them.

I dare you to watch the entire 3 minute bitchfest by Keyes below.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.