Feb 1, 2009

Super Sunday...


It's super for several reasons.

I am home from Sandy Eggo after 5 days visiting my mum before she takes off on her broom and heads back to Missouri.

The biggest hype in sports happens today too...Duh Superbowl starring the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Arizona Cardinals. There is a friggin five hour pre-game show...I shit you not.

My hope is the Cards win, even though I hate and totally despise their owner Bill the fucktard Bidwell.

The visit with Mommy Dearest went well, I didn't clock her and we spent untold hours together coughing up a lung and smoking cigarettes. Btw, I attempt to quit the cigs this coming week...pray for my husband please...that poor sot has to live with me during the process.

Since I have been computerless and didn't get to watch politics on MSNBC once for 3 straight days...you could fill me in on what I missed ok?

Hugs to all...oh, and Go Kurt Warner, you bible-thumping fool! ;)

Stolen from Bob, the best evah Superbowl commercial:

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.