Feb 3, 2009

Taxes and kittens..

WTF is the deal with Obama's nominations and their taxes? The latest is the nomination for OMB, Nancy Killefer. Her problems have something to do with unemployment taxes, and the amount is minimal..a thousand bucks.

But she withdrew her nomination anyway. Daschle however won't withdraw his, even though his tax problems are around 130k.

Some folks are screaming sexism. I just don't know at this point. But I do know it's fucked up that these high-profile people have scammed the taxman.

As for kittens...I have a very sick cat, my little Pumpkin is on meds and refuses to eat or drink. She is primarily an outdoor cat that comes in when the weather is cold and nasty, as it has been this winter. I love this little girl and hope you folks who are cat lovers will keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I am feeling good finally so a hug to all that frequent my little blog and have inquired as to my bout with antibiotic-resistant strep.

UPDATE: Daschle withdraws.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.