Feb 15, 2009

What would you say to someone...


...primarily your 'significant other', that gave you an ultimatum? Especially if you thought it was self-serving, misogynistic and a host of other negative things?

Usually, I call their bluff. That is my first reaction and I usually go with that. Negotiation is something I am fairly good at, having done it for a living for over a decade.

But this time, the 'other' party states this is not negotiable. It's his way or we cease to exist as a couple.

I do not take being told what to do, simply because someone else wants their way, lightly.I am reviewing my options as far as residing in other areas of the country and the state. No time like the present to reassess my residence ya know?

Some might call that a personality fault...I call it looking out for myself. In any case, the shit has hit the fan in my household..sigh.

A little Warren Zevon for your listening pleasure.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.