Apr 9, 2009

Carly Fiorina photoshop contest..

A couple of days ago I did a post on former Hewlett-Packard CEO and McCain supporter Carly Fiorina. She is thinking of running for one of Cali's state senator seats. I always look for an unflattering photo of wingnuts when I write about them and found a very delicious one of her:

The Lazy Iguana commented that the photo was ripe for photoshopping. Lazy took on the challenge and here are his stellar results:


So, I am putting it out there for folks that have photoshopping abilities...lets see if anyone can beat Lazy's wonderful work. Leave a link to the graphic if you take the challenge and all of them will be posted here on Leftwing Nutjob. Be imaginative! Lazy sure was :>)

UPDATE!!! We have another contestant..Big Fella, who writes at Sirens Chronicles and his own blog, The BFD Blog. Love the smoke coming out of the printer! ;)


UPDATE#2-Here is Fuzz's version of Ms. Fiorina! Thank you Fuzz!
UPDATE #3, the wonderful Nonnie's version of our dear Carly with Johnny McCain:
Damn fine work Bloggers! Bless you all for participating, I love you guys ;)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.