Apr 20, 2009

The Loo...


I never close the bathroom door. Hardly ever. That is because it is the smallest friggin bathroom in the contiguous states and frankly if I am in there for any decent amount of time..I get claustrophobic as hell and then I don't finish my business.

Besides, its off the beaten path and it's not like anyone will have to see me sitting there. You have to make two turns to get into that little room and everyone knows that if they see the light on..mom is in there, so they just scream to 'hurry the fuck up' and go wait somewhere.

Now, most people bring a book or periodical in with them, me..hell, I got felines to watch.

Yes, my cats all come into the bathroom and play whilst I am doing my 'bidness'. Its interesting and sometimes I get involved in their playing around.

See, no wall or floorspace is wasted in that little friggin room. If you happen to be over six feet tall, its a real bitch to sit down. Your knees will smash up against the side of the sink cabinet..or so my tall son tells me. So, that means I can turn on the faucet whilst I am sitting on the crapper with little to no effort on my part.

The cats love to play with the water and I will occasionally revert the spray so that it drenches one of them. It might sound mean, but they should know that about me by now..wouldn't you think? Then there is the empty toilet paper roll to play with..oh the fun!

Now, for the rare times I do not want their company, and actually close the door..they still manage to get in. They send Crazy Patty to open the door. She is quite good at getting the bathroom door open, even when you hear the click of the latch..Patty can usually manage to jimmy the damn thing enough to get it open.

Then they all come parading in so innocently.

Playing hide and seek in the tub/shower is another of their favorite things to do whilst I am trying to ...well...you know.

I have informed the Ball n' Chain™ that I need a new door latch..I do expect some amount of privacy in there..it's not always fun and games time for the love of Pete.

He just smiled his Buddha smile..which means I won't be getting a new lock. See..they don't bother him when he's in there.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.