Apr 26, 2009

Pitchfork Populism? Pot dispensaries in Kern County again?

Bea Arthur passed on...she was 86 and a great dame, broad, whatever the hell you want to call her except spineless.

This little ditty over at OpenLeft was an eye opener at 6am today. Seems the writer is really pissed off.

Well, so am I, but christ..eating our own seems the wrong way to go about it.

But he makes some great points..among them..how the Dem's consistently yanked defeat from the jaws of victory. Ain't that the friggin truth!

So...check it out if you have a strong constitution this Sunday morning.

Emptywheel, always the voice of truth and logic, has a timeline up of BushCo's march to torture. Heavy stuff for a Sunday, but hit it if you feel up to it. It will probably just make your head spin and ruin the rest of your day..but some of us are gluttons for punishment..ya know? ;)

Last but not fucking least..is a story that starts out about my home county..Kern. Its about medical mj dispensaries and just how prolific they will or will not become now that AG Holder has put the kybosh on raiding them.

I in fact, visited a brand, spanking-new dispensary yesterday. It was run by two women and its three blocks from my humble abode. That I no longer have to drive over the friggin mountain range into Hell-A and back to procure my medicine makes me almost giddy folks. Oh, and fuck you Donnie Youngblood you gigantic prick.

The following graphic is just cuz..cuz I love it! From the inimitable Dark Black of course! ;) Click for larger!

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.