Jul 13, 2009

Sotomayor deals with the idiots today..


I will be glued to her confirmation hearings all day..so no real blogging will take place. Unless something said by one of the Rethug asshats really ticks me off.

I realize she isn't a progressive. But she seems to be fair and middle-of-the-road..and for me, that is the most important asset because sometimes..even the left is wrong..right? ;)

She has more experience than anyone on SCOTUS. That should tell you everything you need to know about her.

Give em Hell Sonia..with a smile on your face! Oh..and there is a wonderful post by the Angry Black Bitch crossposted over at Sirens Chronicles this morning on this very topic..check it out, it's entitled: Judge Sotomayor confirmation hearing preparedness…

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.