Aug 24, 2009

Hot off the presses, the Torture Report!

The wonderful folks over at the Washington Independent have posted the heavily redacted Torture Report we have all been waiting years for. Below is the report itself:

2004 CIA Inspector General Report on Torture -

Appendices

The report, CIA Inspector General John Helgerson’s 2004 report, will be fine reading for me after Weeds and Nurse Jackie this evening.

I plan to wade through it in it's entirety. Wish me luck. Dick Cheney, as you may recall, states this report vindicates torture. It is 159 pages long.

Um, yeah right Dick..what-fucking-evah!

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.