Sep 4, 2009

Ladies and gents - Feline Friday!

First, the best video to date on kittehs, bar none!


Ok, now for today's pictorial of the kittehs in repose.
Sweetie kicking back and NOT looking pissed off for a change. His fur coat looks so nice at it's current length. I wish it would stop growing.but of course it won't. He is afterall a Persian.
Spanky relaxing on top, PeeWee relaxing underneath. It's hard to see PeeWee but he is snoozing and refused to sit up for the taking of this photo. Get a load of Spanky's tail..it's one helluva fuzzy friggin tail wouldn't you say?

This was supposed to be the lid for a litter box. But my felines refuse to use covered kitteh shitty spots..so the lid has become a very small sleeping place. It's a hot spot too, as they all want to take a nap in it for some friggin reason.


Scooter is just big-boned ya know.. ;)

The weather is still in the triple digits here. I hope by this time next month, it will be cooling off and I will not have to run the swamp cooler 24/7, as it sounds like a friggin jet idling on the tarmac.

Have a good weekend, if you drink, don't drive. We will all just be kicking it here at the feline foster home and watching hours and hours of sports non-stop. Football, baseball..NASCAR and whatever sports-themed shit I can find on the boob tube.

Tuesday I take off for Sandy Eggo. My yuppie-sista-from-hell is getting more surgery on her hand and someone has to take her shit and drive her around. Plus..my baby sista is getting surgery on one of her eyes and I will take care of her doggie whilst she is unable to see or do much. Don't ya know its a helluva lot cooler in SD than Bakersfrigginfield. ;)

This time however..I will have internet access..yay!

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.