Oct 4, 2009

Finally, a new week begins!

It wasn't a good week here. Sox went to the Rainbow Bridge and Sweetie got attacked by that fat,mean bastard Scooter.


I will save you the visual. It ain't pretty and it's even less fun to clean. 

So I will lay around and watch many a sporting event with Sweetie at my side, and Scooter will be outside the bedroom looking in through the newly added screen door. But on to other topics of note..


Baseball is winding down to the playoffs this weekend. Stockcar racing is into their playoff system. Football from dawn to dusk.

Yes people..it is a big sports day at our humble abode.

I have slopped the hogs and will now commence brewing some coffee.

Have a good sports sunday..and if you can't..well, know that I understand. ;)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.