Oct 8, 2009

I will be offline tomorrow.

So there won't be any Feline Friday or any political rants. 

I know you all will miss me..right? ;)

I will be getting a surgical procedure done. I have to be at the hospital at 6-fucking-AM Friday morning.The upside is that NASA is going to blow up part of the moon tomorrow at 4:30am left coast time, and I will be up to watch it! ;)

There must be some post-surgery pain involved as my doctor gave me a prescription for vicodin and told me to fill it before my surgery tomorrow.

So, I might not be online all weekend either. Depends on how I feel.

So give em all hell tomorrow bloggers..dont' let up...keep the pressure on these fuckwits.

Cyber hugs to all of my six regular readers and those who lurk as well. ;)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.