Oct 27, 2009

On the road again...

I m in St George  Utah. It's a beautiful place. The rocks, the canyons, we were oohing and awwing all the way through the state yesterday afternoon.

Day one of the roadtrip did not go as planned. It started off with me locking my keys in my house. Nothing like having to break into your own abode just so you can get the hell outta town.

And it went downhill from there.

I will tell more later..got to get on the road as we did not drive very far yesterday and our schedule is all hosed up at this point in time.


Keep us in your thoughts..please. We can't take any more bad luck. seriously..

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.