Dec 20, 2009

Cheney, Rove, Palin, Gingrich: In Bakersfield at the same conference


I have been keeping an eye on the speakers lineup for the annual neocon lovefest here in Bakersfield, called interestingly enough: Bakersfield Business Conference. There has been one regularly for decades. It's put on by the largest business law practice in this part of the state and possibly state wide. Borton Petrini.

Full disclosure: I worked for the firm for a very short time. As in 85 days. We didn't 'blend' well which means it was far too rightwing nutter for me.

And they weren't fond of me either. But I digress...the list of neocons that will be speaking there is like a who's who of the entire fucking group of well-known rightwing nutters:
Newt Gingrich
Palin
Mitt Romney
The Big Dick Cheney™
Lynne Cheney

Laura Bush
Rudy 911 Giuliani
Eleanor Clift

Rove..yes that Karl Rove
And they are adding to the list weekly.  Laura fucking Bush?? WTF is that about?

And some of you actually didn't believe me when I said in live in the reddest part of California. tsk..tsk..tsk. Now if only the planets would align on that day and the biggest bolt of lightening ever seen hits that fucking building. That these 'leaders' of the extreme right will all speak in my little burgh..well, it just shocks the shit out of me. Lotsa money here in nutter-ville..wouldn't you say?

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.