Dec 23, 2009

In Teddy’s name, they will get it done tomorrow.

I just watched the Senators wax poetic about the healthcare bill they are about to pass. Harkin did bring a lump to my throat when he spoke about Teddy and his assistant that still carried the torch for healthcare for all after Teddy died.
I do not call it a ‘reform’ bill because it does so fucking little in that regard. I still consider the bulk of it to be corporate welfare for the insurance companies. Fucking bendejo’s  do not need another handout..they have more than their share of those sumbitches.

Invoking Teddy’s name really kinda pisses me off too..this bill is that shitty.



So kiss my hairy ass you bunch of fucking bought bastards. You do not honor Kennedy's legacy with this friggin bill. Not even close.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.