Jan 27, 2010

Our F*ckwit of the week.


Paul Shirley is an athlete. More precisely he was an athlete. He writes for ESPN and occasionally DeadSpin, a sports blog/site that I frequent.

Paulie is also an ignorant fuckwad and our Fuckwit of the Week. If you read his little OpEd I think you just might agree with me.His glaring lack of knowledge regarding Haiti, and their history, is quite obvious. Below is a short piece of his rant:

I haven’t donated a cent to the Haitian relief effort. And I probably will not.

I haven’t donated to the Haitian relief effort for the same reason that I don’t give money to homeless men on the street. Based on past experiences, I don’t think the guy with the sign that reads “Need You’re Help” is going to do anything constructive with the dollar I might give him. If I use history as my guide, I don’t think the people of Haiti will do much with my money either.


As a general rule, most sports nuts aren't that into politics, current events or anything outside the sphere of sports.

I also agree with most of the points in this article, which tears down his laughable and pathetic logic. The site is a sports blog.

People have been hounding ESPN (Paulie writes there) to shitcan his worthless ass.

So they did. Here is their statement on it. It's short and somewhat sweet. ;)

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass there Paulie!

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.