Mar 17, 2010

Obama goes on Faux Noise..

Lawrence O'Donnell opens Countdown talking to Chris Hayes about it. The interviewer was a interrupting fool..which is putting it mildly.

Video when the Countdown piece becomes available. My ramblings will also be included at that time.

To watch Faux's own video of the interview...go here.

It's up!



Personally, I think badgering someone who is trying to answer a question is really friggin bad form. Everyone should refrain from cutting in on someone's response..regardless of which side of that fucking aisle they sit on.

I think The Big O did an decent job, but I wonder what his blood pressure was when he left the room. The man has some big brass ones....once in awhile anyway.  I have to have a drink or two before I actually watch the entire interview on Faux's website.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.