May 20, 2010

When the mierda hits the fan and other assorted complaints

When I last gave an update regarding my father, we had just gotten home from five days of tests at the local hospital. Nothing was found to be conclusive as to why he became so befuddled and couldn't find his way home.

The old bastard is slowly coming around to his old self...which means he is critical, bitchy, a clean freak and a huge pain in my ass.

The entire family and his doctor are still telling him he needs to go into Assisted Living, to which he replys: No f'n way.

I am in the middle of this familial civil war...I am the only one that sees him constantly and sees the improvement in him. The rest just seem to want what works best for them.

It's gonna get ugly...bet on it.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.