Jun 11, 2010

GOOOOAAAAALLLL!!!

Every four years the FIFA World Cup comes around. Being a sports bitch, I try to get into the sport of Soccer...or as the rest of the world calls it...football. This years tourney is in South Africa.

Did you know that more countries belong to FIFA than the United Nations? Over 700 Million fans watch the championship game...I shit you not. This craziness has been going on since 1928.

Evidently the US is the only country that doesn't go batshit crazy over this tournament. So, I try to do my part and become one with the rest of the world.

RSA (Republic of South Africa) has just scored a goal on Mexico...YAY! (I think) ;)

So get your Soccer love on and join in the craziness here.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.