Jun 13, 2010

This n' that.

First things first...Sirens Chronicles is closing up shop. It was a fun carnival ride while it lasted. I met many a talented writer and people who still give a shit how the world is run and by whom. I will miss my morning duties, but hey....ch-ch-changes ya know?

Second, I can no longer tolerate BP and their fuckery. Evidently The Big O can't either. He needs to put his foot up their collective ass and shake em up a bit. I find myself changing the channel when BP and the oil spill are being discussed. Chalk it up to PTSD with regard to the Santa Barbara oil spill and how it affected me as a young adult...seriously, I do not kid on this issue. Dead or dying animals covered in oil are never funny or appropriate.

Third, my dad is doing much better...but he still won't discuss alternative types of living, and most family-type folks still think he needs to be in a more controlled setting. The differences lie in how much control. Family politics are such a bitch...but then, so am I. ;p

Time to get my sports sunday on...I love this day of the week. ;)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.