Jul 4, 2010

Sunday sports day.....and the 4th of July..

I spent all day and night Saturday screwing around w/this friggin blog. I don't know if it looks better or worse....and frankly my dear...I don't give a shit at this point in time.

The FIFA World Cup is down to four...and Diego Maradona probably pissed down both legs as his team Argentina got their asses stomped Saturday by Germany 4-0. Sucks to be you dude!

If you, the reader, have a hard time commenting..I will just say fuck it and go back to ye olde blogger system...ok?

Enjoy all the damn fireworks and smoke and noise this evening!

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.