Jul 11, 2010

you know its going to be a bad day when....

My fathers neighbor called me at 6am Sat morning. My father had been burned out of his home by the crack heads next door. One of the crack heads didn't make it out alive, so the entire building was a crime scene by the time I got to Escondido.

The entire building is uninhabitable. He is staying with the neighbor that called me, I am staying with a friend at the other end of the complex.

My dads cat made it out alive...we weren't sure for about 10 hours, as they wouldn't let us in his apartment.

It's gonna be a busy few days as I have to rent him a storage spot and then round up friends to help load a trailer with his smoke and water damaged furniture.

I have no idea what to do with his beautiful grey cat who has never known any place but this complex and he roams it daily...he is an outdoor cat.

Wish me luck...we really will need it.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.