Oct 8, 2010

All the major nutters are in Bakersfield this weekend!

Yes, folks all the rightwing nutters that matter in the universe are most likely in Bakersfield, CA for the Bako Business Conference that starts this weekend. Full disclosure: I worked, for a very short time, for the law firm that hosts this nutterfest every year. They shitcanned me when they found out my political leanings were no where near the right. Showing up this year, just to name a few who will be getting paid big bucks to spew their fuckery are:
Richard B. Cheney (The Big Dick)
  
Dr. Lynne Cheney (his sidekick)
  
Laura W. Bush
  
Sarah Palin

Newt Gingrich

Mitt Romney
  
Eleanor Clift
  
Karl Rove

Rudy Giuliani

Michael Steele
Ain't that a helluva nutterfest folks? All morning, the local news has been interviewing one of the fucktards who is putting this bs on. The word 'patriotic' has been used so many times I would be able to live comfortably for a while, if I got ten bucks for every time I have heard it come out of one of those fuckers pieholes. 

There is a....cough...special guest that is a secret every year. My guess is since both Cheney's are getting paid and Laura crazy eyes Bush is also speaking that The Shrub will be the special nutter....I mean guest.If any of the folks from Nutter U say anything earth-shattering, I will of course blog it immediately. Odds are however, they will spew the same shit they have been preaching for the last six months.

I think security is gonna be tight for a grouping this large full of rightwing assholes....just tossing that out there.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.