Oct 10, 2010

It Lives!

It only took me 12 friggin hours to get my laptop up and running, which I did myself without any professional help, other than the recovery disc from Microsoft, which was only Service Pack Two.So that means I had to download and install over 200 ( I swear to Buddha, I lost count at 150) Microsoft system/program updates to bring it current to service pack 3 and reinstalling a few things...like Firefox and Opera since I refuse to use IE. Getting the wireless router to work with my computer took over an hour and by that time...roughly 7pm...I was out of patience and in pain from sitting forever staring at a fucking computer screen and reinstalling Windows XP and all their effin updates. Christ, I hate Windows...but getting a Mac just isn't possible on my income.

Yes, I did have the guy from Norton/Symantec, a patient man named Jason, reinstall it on my system this morning. Since I haven't populated my system with the backup shit that is online @ Mozy, I figured might as well give Norton another shot, plus they gave me an additional three months gratis...for...cough...all my troubles.

The Bakersfield Business Conference was a joke, and Sarah was a big hit w/the rightwing nutters who dropped a lot of cash to sit in a fucking tent on folding chairs and listen to her, Mitt, Newt, Rove, Cheney and other members of Nutter U talk shit, obfuscate and lie their asses off. 

It's a massive sports day here (baseball playoffs and football) so I gotta run...please enjoy your day and be good to yourself and others. Karma can be such a bitch you know. ;)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.