Dec 22, 2010

Assange talks to Cenk

The Wikileaks founder is on the Dylan Ratigan show. I will put up the video or the transcript when it becomes available. Its available.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


On the home front, Kern County has been deluged, like most of Cali, with unrelenting rain for the last week. Ahnold has declared a state of emergency for our county and five others. Our house is well above the river, so the storm effect on my humble abode is minimal. The outdoor cats haven't been washed away yet, but the poor things, most of whom are feral, are just trying to find a dry place to hang out. Climate change anyone? We have gotten twice the amount of rain that we usually get in a whole year.

If I seem to be rambling, it's due to the fact that I am on massive pain meds. Ye olde back is a hot mess and being doped up to my eyeballs 24/7 means my concentration level is in the shitter....and I sleep a lot.

Obama is running his piehole on the boob tube now, so I gotta try to pay attention.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.