Dec 5, 2010

Marisol Valles Garcia has bigger balls than any man I know!

Oso has a fantastic read up at MadMikes. It makes me proud to be a female and a Hispanic one to boot. And I always say..we hispanic women have bigger balls than our male counterparts, we just carry them inside. ;p Just a taste of it below, because I want you to go read it.
In a nation full of brave people, one stands above the rest.

Marisol Valles Garcia is a busy young woman, married with a baby boy and attending college at the University of Guadalajara campus in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico. Oh, one more thing. The 20 year old criminology student recently became Chief of Police in Praxedis G. Guerrero, a municipality thirty miles from Ciudad Juarez. The position had been vacant for over a year following the torture and beheading of the previous Chief.
May Buddha bless this wonderful woman and keep her safe...although the odds of her being safe are pretty slim in that part of Mexico...but she knew that going in. I bow to her greatness for taking the job. Would you mutha fucka? 

If perchance, you are looking for my Sunday Sports Post..its over at my sports blog that I decided to bring back to life again. Politics is great, but I need a break from it occasionally or I will go postal on some redneck here in the San Joaquin valley....and we can't have that as I am too old for prison.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.