Feb 7, 2011

Bill-O the clown-Worst interviewer on the planet.

Yesterday, whilst I was awaiting the start of the Super Bowl and of course the commercials, my telly scared the shit out of me when it filled with the vision of Bill O'Reilly. I thought I was having flashbacks from some bad acid I took back in the 70's for a brief second, then I saw President Obama and heaved a sigh of relief.  Now, I won't call Bill-O the clown a journalist because that jackass is as far from that word as you can get. Hell, my cat Scooter Lee is closer to a journalist than Bill-O, but I digress.

So, Bill-O was an interviewer Sunday and that jackass couldn't of done a worse job. No one on the face of the friggin planet could of, even Tweety, aka Chris Matthews, who sucks daily when it comes to interrupting the people he is interviewing couldn't of done a worse job. My mother couldn't of done a worse job and she is the queen of interrupting.

Forty-three-fucking-times O'Reilly interrupted Obama. 43! I mean, seriously...wtf asshole? And the questions were stupid in the way he asked them for christs sake, because he didn't really ask Obama questions... as he made them statements of fact. Sweet Jaysus Bill-O are you stupid or just acting the part you mental midget? Anyway, enjoy Lawrence and Howie ripping into BillO.


 

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.