Mar 15, 2011

Leaving for Hell-A tomorrow morning...for major surgery..oh joy.

So that means I will be off the grid, internet-wise, until probably the weekend, Sunday a good guess. I don't want to bring my computer to the hospital for obvious reasons..like it will be a sitting duck in my room whilst I go under the knife. It's a rather nice, but 4 yr old 17 in screen HP laptop. It's all I have, so if someone lifted it..I would be on a rampage to say the least, regardless of my level of pain or any nurse telling me to get back to my room. I do not take direction well when I am highly pissed the fuck off.

Carry-on Bloggers! Keep holding their feet to the fire and rip em a new one every chance you get. Cyber hugs to you all, and thinking good thoughts about this spine surgery since it will be the first I have experienced in my life.

AMF until I return, rested and full of piss and vinegar! (translated it means: adios mutha fuckas)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.