Mar 12, 2011

On a personal note...

I haven't been active on the blogging front all week for a reason. I am going in for surgery on my spine next week and have been going back and forth to LA for doctor visits and pre-op exams. The fuckwads at Workers Comp actually approved something for a change instead of their usual deny, deny, deny bullshit.

Yesterday, they found an abnormality in my heart during the Echo Cardiogram. The Tech wouldn't elaborate on the severity of this 'abnormality'. Hopefully it will not halt my surgery as the back pain has gotten unbearable this winter and, as messed up as my back is..it's been hard to find a Neurosurgeon that has the talent and the balls to attempt to fix it.

Dr. Ian Armstrong stepped up to the plate, bless him. He is also a great human being, as he also goes to Haiti twice a year as part of the Doctors Without Borders group. He is there now and will return in time for my surgery which is scheduled for Thursday the 17th. That is next week for those who don't keep track of time.

If you pray, please do so for me. If you don't, well, keep my happy ass in your thoughts ok? I heart you all. Hope I don't jinx myself by posting this. I have no idea wtf is wrong w/my ticker as it has served me well my entire life, especially when you consider what a pain in the ass I am and how I have not been the best person in the world when it comes to living right or eating right.

So, I am trying to be positive...which ain't easy for me since I bitch relentlessly about anything and everything.

Hang in there bitches and be good to yourself and those you care about.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.