Apr 18, 2011

Marilyn Davenport swims in the cesspool again.

And that's putting it nicely. If I wanted to get ugly all over that worthless bag of shit, I would call her a racist cunt. That this isn't the first time Davenport has sent racist emails to family and friends and now that one of them outed her, she refuses to resign her post, it really does make one wonder if she has the IQ of a dandelion.

Update-Davenport has finally said she's sorry. BFD. She also threw in the Christian crazy bullshit card calling her dumbass "an imperfect Christian lady" and quoted the Bible in asking for forgiveness. 

And this skank is a 'big wig' in one of the many Tea Party organizations..and..an official GOP representative... You just Gotta love it! I think Martin Bashir said it so nicely...I just had to share a civilized view of this bag of trash people call Marilyn Davenport.


Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.